PIER offers several Bachelors, Diploma and Short-term Healthcare courses under the School of Paramedical.
PIER Healthcare Courses provide a great career option for students after 12th.
The Degree courses available as a part of Healthcare courses are as follows:
- B. Voc in Medical Laboratory Technology
- B. Voc in Patient Care Management
- B. Voc in Medical Imaging Technology
The Diploma courses offered as a part of Healthcare courses are as follows:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and Ultrasound Assistance
- Diploma in CT and MRI Technology
- The syllabus for vocational training courses such as B. Voc. Degree program is designed as per the UGC guidelines and each of the years consists of a suitable mix of general education and skill development components.
These healthcare courses incorporate specific job roles and their National Occupational Standards (NOSs) along with broad based general education.
The main focus of PIER healthcare courses is to equip students with appropriate knowledge, practice and attitude, so that they become work ready. This enables students completing the course to make a meaningful participation in accelerating India’s economy by gaining appropriate employment, becoming entrepreneurs and creating appropriate knowledge.
Contact us and get to know more about the Healthcare Courses in Mumbai.